Thursday, November 26, 2009

How valuable my father

As always Andrew, Head of Branch in a leading private company in Jakarta, arrived at his home at 9 o'clock in the evening. Not as usual, Sarah, had her first daughter was sitting in the third grade to open the door for him .. IA appears to have waited long enough.

"Why, have not slept?" Andrew said, kissing her son.

Usually she was already asleep when he came home and was awake when the IA would go to the office the morning ..

He followed his Dad into the family room, she replied, "I'm waiting for Papa to go home. Because I want to ask how the hell salary Daddy?"

"Why tumben, kok nanya salary Daddy? Want to ask for money again, huh?"

"Ah, enggak. Pengen know aja" she said simply.

"Okay. You can count itself. Every Day Papa worked about 10 hours and are paid Rp. 400.000, -. Every month, calculated average 22 working days.

Saturday and Sunday off, sometimes Daddy was working late Saturday. So, Papa salary in one month how many, hayo? "

Sarah ran to take paper and pencil from the desk while daddy took off his shoes and turned on the television. When Andrew moved to the bedroom to change clothes, she ran after him. "Daddy Day Kalo one paid Rp. 400.000, - for 10 hours, meaning an hour Papa paid Rp. 40.000, - dong" he said.

"Well, you are clever.'s, Now wash your feet, sleep" command Andrew But Sarah did not budge. While watching daddy dressed, she again asked, "Daddy, I can borrow money USD. 5 .. 000, - what?"

"Yes, do not need all that. Why would ask for money at night? Papa tired. And take a shower first. Go to sleep".

"But Papa ..."

Andrew's patience was gone. "Papa told me to sleep!" Sarah snapped surprising. The little boy turned to his room.

After bathing, Andrew seems to regret he barked. He also looked Sarah in her bedroom. His favorite was not asleep. Sarah was found sobbing quietly while holding money USD. 15.000, - in his hands.

As I lay down and stroked the little boy's head, Andrew said, "I'm sorry Papa, dear, I love just her. But what the hell asked for money at night? If you want to buy toys, tomorrow it could be. Not only Rp. 5000, - more than it was Papa's love "said Andrew

"Papa, I enggak asking for money. I'm just borrowing.'ll Return when I have been saving more than spending money for this week".

"Yes, yes, but for what?" Andrew said softly.

"I waited for Dad from 8. I want to take Dad to play snake ladder. Thirty minutes aja. Mama always said that when Papa's reply is very valuable.

So, I want to change when Papa. I opened my savings, just There Rp. 15.000, - but because Papa said Papa hour paid Rp. 40.000, - then half an hour I had to replace the USD. 20.000, -. But the money savings is less USD. 5000, so I want to borrow from Papa "she said innocently.

Andrew was silent. IA a loss for words. The little boy hugged tightly with feeling emotion. [Wesker Redfield]

0 Comment:

Post a Comment