Thursday, November 26, 2009

Always I love you All

I love you always,

When you wake up in the morning, I looked at you and hope you will talk to me., Telling stories, asking for my opinion, to say something for Me though only a word.

Or thank Me for the beautiful thing that happened in your life on the last night, yesterday, or last time ....

But I saw you so busy preparing to go to work ...

Not the least you menyedari I'm near you.

I was waiting to return you are preparing,

I know there will be little time for you to stop and say hello, but you are too busy ...

In one place, I melhat you sit without doing anything.

Then I saw you move your feet.

I think you'll take ablution and then came to prostrate themselves to me, but you ran to the phone and a friend to menelefon mere boast.

I saw you when you go to work and I waited patiently throughout the day. But with all of your activities I think you are too busy to say something to me.

Before lunch I saw you look around, maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to me, that's why you have not the slightest say hello.

You're looking at three or four tables around and see some of your friends talking and calling my name softly before handling food that I gave, but you do not do it ... ..

Yes, no why, there is still time left and I still hope you'll come to me, although when you go home it seems as if many things you have to do.

After the job is finished, you turn on the TV, I do not know if you like watching TV or not, you just always been there and spent many hours each day in front of him, without thinking about anything and just enjoy the show broadcasts, to time-forgotten time for Me.

Back I wait patiently while you enjoy your food but you forgot to call back my name and give thanks for food that I have given.

At bedtime I think you feel too tired.

After saying goodnight to your family, you jumped into bed and fall asleep without sepatahpun you call my name. Kerana probably not why you still do not realize that I'm always there for you.

I have to be patient for longer than you realize.

I even wanted to teach how to be patient with others. I love you, every day I look forward to a word from you, the phrase into your heart, but never arrived.

Well ... .. you woke up again and again I waited so lovingly that today you will give me a little time to say hello ...

But I waited too ... ah not you say hello.

Dawn, Noon, Afternoon, Sunset, Isha and ..

Dawn, lagi2 you still do not care about me.

Not a word, no seucap prayer, there was hope and a desire to prostrate themselves to me ....

Does my fault you ...? Kulimpahkan provision,

I give health, wealth which Kurelakan, Kuhidangkan food, Kukaruniakan salvation, the happiness that I am giving, does it not make you remember Me?

Believe me, I always love you, and I'm still hoping one day you will be greeted me, asked my protection, prostrate facing ... Return to Me.

What is with you every moment,

Thy Lord ....
[There Dammahum]

0 Comment:

Post a Comment